Los Santos Police Departement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters

2 posters

Go down

[Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters Empty [Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters

Post by RahmatFauzi Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:37 pm

[b]Nama:Cristian Peters
[b]Umur:25
[b]Lahir:Maret,5,1988
[b]Asal:Ganton
[b]Pendidikan Terhakir:S1
[b](SS) Karakter atau Stats
    [Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters Sa-mp-10

[b] Tell me your personal data: Introduce my name Cristian Peters umu 25 who was born on December 5, 1988 I was born in a country called the city of Los Santos I was born in a very simple family and my father tried to be independent since the age of 17 years, at the age of 19 my mom and my mom walked on the road while my mom's holiday was a policeman who was very disciplined, martial and friendly on the street my mother saw there were 2 robbers trying to pick up a bag of mothers then my mother approached him and unleash his defense without realizing the robber carrying firearms 1 rifle rifle and 1 Desert Eagle and my mother got shot in the heart and the robber ran away from where my mother was lying on the street and came an ambulance. then help my mom's doctor die that's my story
[b] Why would you want to join the LSPD? The reason I became the LSPD was because I wanted to be the savior of the people and help the people who were in crime. and I will capture all the bad guys in Los Santos
[b] Give us a reason why we should accept you? Because I am a very firm, fair and disciplined person, I really hope if I receive from this LSPD if I am accepted, I will give the best to LSPD

What do you know about LSPD? LSPD / Police comes from the Latin word politia or politeia which means city or city government, Police's job is to keep the city of Los Santos, curb the traffic signs, keep the people against the robbers

RahmatFauzi

Back to top Go down

[Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters Empty Re: [Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters

Post by RahmatFauzi Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

RahmatFauzi

Back to top Go down

[Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters Empty Re: [Recruitment LSPD]Cristian Peters

Post by Emile_Durkhem Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Denied

Emile_Durkhem
Admin